Monday, December 13, 2010

Amazing Husband!

Yes, I have an amazing husband! If I had any doubts about where my husband stood in all of this adoptions stuff (and I don't), they would be all erased after that last post Charlie wrote.

I was on my way to bed when Charlie came in from a walk and asked me how to get on my blog. I showed him and went to bed (I was SO TIRED). Later the next morning I found myself sitting in front of the computer reading his sweet prayer he blogged and crying tears of joy. Wow, has God done a work in his heart (our hearts) or what? I asked him later where this "All of the sudden" need to blog came from and he said, "While I was walking that night I just felt so burdened for her. I wanted to post my thoughts to record the moment and share with others the feelings I had just in case someone else felt called to pray."

The amazing thing (ok things) about that is that I had been feeling the same thing all week, but God knew I needed rest...and rest I did that night.:) God gave the burden to Charlie to carry for the night. How sweet of Him to work in such a way. :) The 2nd thing is that just around the same time I realized just how much I am falling in love with a little girl on the other side of the world whom I have never even met. It's amazing and weird all at the same time. Never in a million years did I believe that would happen without even seeing a photo or having something to go on...Just a calling. Then to read Charlie's post, made me realize God is growing his heart too. Oh, how blessed we are!

Yes, I have an AMAZING husband and outstanding Godly father to our children...All 3 of them!!!! Love you honey.

No comments: